By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below:
- The contents of this website are owned by Bearing Lithium Corp.(“BRZ” or “Company”) and are protected by copyright law as a collective work and compilation, both in Canada and abroad. Moreover, the contents may not be reproduced, copied, summarized, distributed, modified, transmitted, revised or commercially exploited to any third party without the Company’s prior written permission.
- The contents are time sensitive and are accordingly subject to change at any time. The information is based on sources believed to be reliable, however, no assurances can be provided to the reader that the information is accurate and complete.
- The contents are confidential and provided for informational purposes. The Company expressly warns readers not to rely on the information herein for investment or other related purposes. Accordingly, any use of this information is at your own risk and BRZ and its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, employees, licensors, and/or third-party content providers are in no way responsible or liable for any damages whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general damages, contribution or indemnity, of any kind whatsoever, however caused, arising out of the use or non-availability of this website, or reliance on the content contained herein. This limitation of liability shall hold even if BRZ, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, employees, licensors, and/or third-party content providers were warned of the possibility of damages referred in this disclaimer.
- The Company is an early stage mineral resource exploration company with no mineral projects that have been proven to be economic. In some cases references to resources and other geological and technical information contained herein have not been verified by an independent expert and are either not in accordance with the requirements under National Instrument 43-101 or have not been prepared in accordance with a preliminary or final feasibility study. Although care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, this information may contain typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies. Changes may be periodically made to the information herein.
- Under no circumstances should any material in this site be construed as an offering or solicitation of securities. The reader is referred to his/her professional investment advisor regarding investment or related decisions respecting the securities of the Company. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by BRZ to that effect. BRZ is not responsible for the content of sites that can be reached through links on this site.
- This website may include “forward looking statements”. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein, including without limitation, statements regarding exploration results, future plans and objectives of BRZ are forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
- No obligation, responsibility or liability shall be incurred by BRZ or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents for any loss or damage whatsoever, whether incidental, special, indirect consequential, punitive, exemplary, or for lost profits in connection with, caused by or arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in or infringement by, or from any use of, or reliance on such information available on this website, the links to other sites contained in this web site or any information available on such sites.
- Cautionary Note to U.S. Investors – The United States Securities and Exchange Commission permits U.S. mining companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose only those mineral deposits that a company can economically and legally extract or produce. We use certain terms on this website (or press release), such as “measured,” “indicated,” and “inferred” “resources,” that the SEC guidelines strictly prohibit U.S. registered companies from including in their filings with the SEC. U.S. Investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our filings with the Canadian regulators, which may be secured from us, or from the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF BEARING RESOPURCES LTD. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS. THE INFORMATION IS NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP-TO-DATE. YOU MAY NOT ACT OR RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE AND YOU PARTICULARLY SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. YOU MUST INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF ALL SUCH INFORMATION BEFORE ACTING OR RELYING THEREON OR MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.